Bioresonance Testing Is Perfect For You If…
- You feel like you have run out of answers from doctors and other health professionals
- You’re looking for a way to identify health stressors and appropriate remedies
- You feel like you’ve tried everything yet nothing is working
- You are proactive about your health and want to address things before they turn into potentially chronic issues
- You know you’re not feeling as good as you could and can tell something just isn’t quite right
- You want to feel your best and take care of your body in the best way possible
- You’re tired of feeling stuck with no clear answers or direction
What Things Are Tested For On The Bioresonance Scan?
- Performance of 14 different Body Systems (digestive, nervous, endocrine, metabolism, immune, and more)
- Identification of the most stressed systems, organs, tissues, and/or glands
- Resonating environmental and dietary stressors and sensitivities
- Hormone and nutrient (amino acid, fatty acid, enzyme, mineral and vitamin) imbalances
- Resonating toxins and pathogens (mold, parasites, viruses, bacteria, metals, chemicals)
- The best regimen to help bring the body back into balance
What Is Bioresonance Testing?
Bioresonance testing is a non-invasive way to identify resonating toxins, stressors, and imbalances within the body and its systems.
It gives us a comprehensive look into how the body is functioning on an energetic level, and identifies energetic stressors, toxins, and pathogens that may be weakening the body overall.
One of my favorite things about bioresonance testing is that it allows us to see what the priority of the body is right now.
What is asking to be healed and balanced, and how?
By identifying stressors and imbalances on an energetic level, this allows us to identify the most appropriate regimen to help bring the body back into balance and wholeness.
These unique vibrations can be measured using bioenergetic technology.
Everything in this world is energy and has its own unique vibration.
We can identify what is resonating on an energetic level with your body, what systems are showing stress, which are in balance, and which are out of balance and why.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.”Nikola Tesla
What Samples Are Needed To Complete The Bioresonance Scan?
Just a small hair sample (1 tsp) along with a saliva/cheek swab is needed. If you don’t have enough hair (hair can be from anywhere on the body) to total 1 tsp, you can also include a combination of hair and nail clippings, or all nail clippings in place of the hair sample.
After signing up, you will receive a kit that includes instructions for collection of the samples.
How Do I Get Started?
If you have questions about the bioresonance scan and/or which services are best for you, please email email@example.com so we can chat. If you’re ready to get started, click the button below to choose one of your package options.
Book A Bioresonance Session
Bioresonance Booking Options:
A Discovery Session may include:
- A brief review and discussion of your history, symptoms, main complaints, hopes, and desires.
- Discussion of which services might be of best benefit for you and how each service works.
- A simple muscle testing opportunity to help guide your next steps.
- If desired and applicable, a review of CellCore products for healing, detoxing, and/or parasite cleansing will be discussed (you will receive my practitioner code so that you can order supplements and receive a 15% discount ).
- A chance to ask any questions you have.
A discovery session is a great way for us to meet and connect. It’s a chance to get a better feel for the services I offer and for us to figure out what might be best for you at this time. A discovery session doesn’t always lead to working together, but instead it’s designed to help guide you towards your next steps, however that may look.
Discovery sessions are 20-30 minutes long and free of charge.
Bioresonance Scan – Initial Consultation Package
This package includes:
- Balanced Health bioresonance test – $309 (which includes $20 discount off full price,)
- Follow-up consultation to go over the results – $170 (60 minutes)
- 4 weeks of email support – $200 (included complimentary with the initial package)
*All add-on basic MBSR™ sessions are only $50 when booked during a Bioresonance package. I’ve decided to deeply discount MBSR™ sessions when paired with a Bioresonance scan. This is because the two modalities work extremely effectively together and make it a great way to assist in the process.
During this consultation, we will go over your completed health intake form (which you will receive after signing up for the consultation) and your Balanced Health Bioresonance test results (if applicable). This Full Initial Consultation can be done with or without a Bioresonance Scan. An initial consultation allows us to gather as much information as possible so that we can develop the best action plan to move you forward and closer to what you’d like to achieve.
This consultation will clarify what things are a priority and will give you a full detailed action plan moving forward.
Book a follow-up session if you’ve completed your full initial consultation. Follow-up sessions are perfect for re-evaluating your supplement and lifestyle routine, for answering any questions that might have come up, and for ensuring continuous progress. I recommend at least one follow-up session per month until you’ve reached your goals. Follow-up consultations are approximately 30-45 minutes.
Follow-Up Consultation + 1 month of email support
Book this package if you’ve completed your Bioresonance scan and full initial consultation. This is a great option for those that are looking for more support and guidance on their healing journey. It’s also perfect for those who might be extra sensitive to supplements and detoxing in general. Regular check-ins and re-assessments ensure we are meeting your body where it is at each day and progressing along with it. True health and healing is dynamic and constantly changing, so the best results are often seen when we can shift, flow, and adapt to the changes that are happening each day.
This package includes:
- 1 follow-up session – $85 (30-45 min)
- 4 weeks of email check-in, guidance, re-assessment, and support – $200
*All add-on basic MBSR™ sessions are only $50 when booked during a Bioresonance package.
1 month of email support
This service is designed to give you continued guidance and support as you progress on your healing journey. It is specifically for those who have completed a Bioresonance Scan and Initial Consultation and would like a more hands-on approach as they move forward.
This service includes:
- 4 weeks of email access to Sara during normal business hours.
- Weekly check-ins and re-assessment of protocol so that additional recommendations or changes can be made as necessary.
- Handheld support, encouragement, and guidance.
*All add-on basic MBSR™ sessions are only $50 when booked during a Bioresonance package or service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Needed To Do A Bioresonance Test?
It’s easy and non-invasive to collect samples for the bioresonance scan. You will mail in a hair sample (1 tsp) and a bit of saliva on a cotton swab. If you would rather, you can use a combination of hair and nails, or only nails, totaling 1 tsp. worth.
Are Bioresonance Tests Accurate?
You will find that the results match up with the symptoms you have been experiencing, and even match up to other forms of lab work. It’s simply a different way of measuring what is happening within the body.
What Can Bioresonance Detect?
Bioresonance tests can detect resonance with:
- pathogens (parasites, bacteria, viruses)
- toxins (mold, heavy metals, chemicals)
- food and environmental sensitivities
- hormone, fatty acid, mineral, and vitamin status
- organ, gland, and system performances
- appropriate herbal, nutritional, and homeopathic remedies
Who Discovered Bioresonance?
Based on Biophysics, Bioenergetic testing was discovered in the 1940’s when German doctor Reinhold Voll (1906 – 1989) was trying to see if he could affect the Chinese meridian system (acupuncture) by using electricity instead of needles.
Can Food Intolerance Be Tested From Hair?
A bioresonance scan measures the body’s resonance against different foods and food additives, determining which foods are an energetic stressor to the body.